Friday, May 16, 2008

Big Hole Pass

I rode my two highest passes today one was Big Hole Pass 7360' and Badger Pass 6700'. Come on Montana is that all you have? Oh yeah I walked the last mile on each pass. Boy was the air a little thin. Wait till I get to Colorado and try some of those big mountains. Great weather today got a little burnt but I was pouring on the sunblock. We stayed in Jackson, MT last night because we skipped over a day to give the Popes time. I wanted to say hi to the students at Columbia Falls that have been checking my progress. See you at Summer Camp. Sandy ( the dog)and Wendy made it home and they are doing very well. Until the next time I have a cell, be safe.

Charlie
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

No comments: