I spent the day in Missoula doing a little bike repair and visiting Adventure Cycle which is the Organization that prints the Trans America. The Popes and their friend Terry arrived around six o'clock and we set the route for the next 14 days so I will be off my printed schedule for a variety of travel reasons. While doing my cardboard pros and cons today I will change bikes in Lander, Wy the bike will not cost as much as Sandy but.... I will need something upright and I chose a bike in Eugene that will work for my body parts. We were notified today that we received another grant for $300,000. I had hoped I would hear about this later in the trip but we do good work and the EdGE will grow fall 08. I am hoping that Wendy will send pictures of Sandy onto the site when he arrives home on Friday. That's all, we will ride local and then we are off to Jackson, MT skipping Darby Dave's bike will not be ready until 4:00. I will not pull my trailer for a week yahoo.
A rested Charlie
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment