Friday, May 16, 2008

Re: Sandy comes home!

What a cutie!!!  He looks so innocent with those eyes!

I can't wait to snuggle with him, I know Max is excited too, we talk about Mimi's doggie and you being in Maine!

Love,
Katy

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Wendy Harrington <wharringtonster@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Hi everyone,
Here are a few of the photos of Sandy on his first two days in Addison.  He slept through the night and has only had two accidents which were my fault because I didn't get him out fast enough after waking in the morning and after our ride to work.
He is sweet, gentle, playful, cuddly, and very low key (like Charlie but not a replacement for him).  His favorite room is our bedroom and he's sleeping in a rubber storage bin.  It's very snuggy for him.  He feels safe in there.  I'll transition him to the crate in the next few days.
 
Wendy

--
Wendy Harrington,
The EdGE / Maine Sea Coast Mission
Adult and Community Coordinator
Phone: 546-4466 Fax: 546-2209
PO Box 428
Cherryfield, ME 04622

No comments: