I have met some great folks doing some special things;
* the Brody father and son from Salem, OR. going to St. Louis for a wedding and then biking to Maine to pick up Ross' stuff, he just got his PHD in Physics. I enjoyed traveling with them for 4 days.
* Mathias from Nova Scotia who has been walking the Oregon Trail pulling a Child's Bike trailer loaded with gear in a chest harness. He brighten my day with his smile and enthusiasm.
* the Sisters from Little Rock, Akansas on motorscooters from Portland, OR to home. They need to get back for summer camp.
A few of the folks I have enjoyed meeting.
Moved forward 200 miles to drop my car. Will take a bus from Lewiston, ID back to Grangeville.
Wendy sent some great Freeze Dried meals.
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment