Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Lochsa River
Self contained again. The car gave me a chance to see things off the route and definitely help improve my conditioning. Sunday my 59 miles were a bikers heaven! I started at 3400 feet in Granville and dropped 1100 feet in 10 miles which means a big downhill. Once I got to the Clearwater River I stayed at 1300'. My legs needed today and I went 14 miles further than originally planned. My Spot will show Lowell but I am 7 miles east in a National Forest campground. Monday is an interesting day 65 miles with no services. There is no water saw I stocked up in Lowell. Powell next and 5,200 up Lolo Pass the first time over the Continental Divide. I will probably send this in a couple of days. I will meet Linda and David Pope in Missoula. Linda was our Administrative Assistant @ Kieve. Dave is a retired teacher and a avid geoligist (rock hound). I look forward to traveling with them I had a wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment