Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Missoula, MT

How about the Blog, Jake is the best. I just got cell reception back and our plan was to send my Spot location and for whatever reason it did not work and my family was quite concerned. Here I am in Missoula a day early in need of some bike repair and I will ride with folks for a few weeks which will be great.
I came over the Pass this morning and dropped down for an 1 hour soak in the Lola Hot Spring if was good enough for Lewis and Clark it is good enough for me. Since the elevation was dropping I went for Missoula and tried a group I had heard about in Eugene called Warm Showers. Tonight I am at the home of Gini and Tom Sullivan and their 3 kids. Wendy I will do this for cyclers in the future. Here are my lessons learned thus far:
* a shower is not a shower unless it has hot water
* do not forget the PB and jelly
* if I have not worn or used it, go home (2 mailings home)
* I love talking to Wendy everyday and wished she could see this part of the country
* when you are tired walk there is no hurry! This is a big one.

I will be in Missoula tomorrow waiting on the Popes and getting things fixed. I heard from team Brody 4 flats in one day. They should have bought Swalbes.
Ta Ta
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

No comments: