Friday, May 9, 2008

Greetings from Unity

Moved Off the route to stay at an Oregon State Park on Unity Reservoir. I wanted to see what three 5,000' climbs in a row look like. My route calls for three passes tomorrow. Being a car camper I will ride what I can. Saturday I will travel to Lewiston, Idaho to drop the team car and then ride south to get back on the route. I am still working on the details on where I will get back on. Great views today while riding. Strawberries to the South and the Cascades to the West. I have stayed in a State Park two nights in a row. Legs are toast from riding hundreds of feet up and down. Weather has been great, cold mornings and great biking weather (cool and sunny).
I hope you are all fine. Please send an email to my gmail account because I am losing cell coverage often and I will continue to update all from the local libraries and sending GPS locations. Bye for now.

No comments: