Friday, May 30, 2008

Update from Pueblo

Did you know it is the Home of the Medal of Honor.
I am preparing to come home the Dr. made it easy when he told me I have something that needs following up and he advised not to ride. That helps me understand why I have had such a lack of zip. Thanks for reading my ramblings! Betsey I pulled out the Chocolate trips (good name for bike trip cookies) at the hospital when my rescue crew told me they were busy and low sugar and those cookies jacked them up. Jake arranged travel for Sunday and I will be home with Wendy and Sandy Sunday night. I have had a great trip and I have riden in places that photos and books cannot quite show the real beauty. I think if I had to pick a favorite place to cycle it would be the 66 mile stretch of the Clearwater and Looksa Rivers in Idaho. However the Tetons man and the wildlife in Yellowstone. David and Linda what do you think? Thank you for all your positive wishes as I rode. Thanks to David, Linda and Terry for joining me. Traveling with David was one of my favorite parts. I do miss Team Brody. Thanks Gary for giving the time away. Wendy has been so supportive throughout and a source of strength that's why she is my honey. It's time to go back and expand the EdGE. I will post some more photos when I get back.
Trek Across Maine? Nah.
Get out and ride!

Charlie
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

No comments: