Hi all I arrived in Denver around 6:00 and found out I would be there until the next day waiting for a seat on the bus. I gathered my troop 3 folks I met and we developed a plan one way rental and when we walked outside a cabbie helped us with the math and offered to take us and we went and arrived at my hotel late. Today I set my new bike up and road 15 miles and will leave for Kansas tomorrow. Here are things that I know at this point.
* the wind always blows hard in Wyoming.
* I have loved watching the wonderful scenery go by.
* I was looking at my first 14 days compared to the last 14 and my mileage has slipped and prevents me from getting across.
* I ran into a through rider going West the other day and his mileage had slipped as well but he also said the expense has been more than he expected. He did not by a new bike mid ride like this foolish person.
* I will call it quits in the city of my first born Wichita and I hope to see a few folks and will probably head to K.C. To see old buddies.
I will be home Father's day weekend. Sandy move over!
I will give you a spot tomorrow.
Charlie
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment