skip to main | skip to sidebar

Charlie's Big Ride!

Follow Charlie as he rides across the USA!!

Monday, May 19, 2008


Posted by Charlie at 7:44 PM

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Charlie,
Those photos are spectacular! What is that root system? Even in the photo, I can see how majestic the Tetons are. Thanks for the photo of Old Faithful; I feel like I'm there.
I'm sending your blog address on to Steve Richards so he can share it with MSCM folks and supporters.
XX Wendy

May 20, 2008 at 4:23 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (34)
    • ▼  May (34)
      • Update from Pueblo
      • Hello from Park View Hospital
      • Pueblo
      • Skipping the Colorado Rockies
      • 90 miles for David Pope
      • Sweetwater Station
      • Shopping around Lander
      • Greetings from Lander
      • Towgotee Pass to Dubois
      • Jackson Hole
      • Jackson Hole
      • The Team - Morpoppophar
      • The Tetons
      • Yellowstone
      • No title
      • Virginia City, MT
      • Big Hole Pass
      • Re: Sandy comes home!
      • Sandy comes home!
      • More Pictures
      • Track Charlie's Progress (5/15)
      • A day in Missoula
      • Missoula, MT
      • 4,100 Feet
      • Lochsa River
      • First Set of Pictures!
      • Oh the People You Meet
      • Greetings from Idaho
      • Greetings from Unity
      • Greetings from Mount Vernon
      • Hello from Sisters
      • McKenzie Bridge
      • Greetings from Eugene
      • Welcome

Contributors

  • Charlie
  • Jake
  • Jake
  • Tim